Answered on May 30,2019
NOC is issued by RTO when you want to transfer your bike from one RTO jurisdiction to another.
If you want to export your bike to another country, you might have to get Export Certificate or Export Endorsement from RTO.
After that, you might also have to cancel its registration.
Answered on May 30,2019
You should get in touch with international movers and packers. They will have good suggestion on rules for transport.
Also get in touch with RTO at the country where you are transferring bike. Check whether bike of this model is drive worthy there. Also, check with them, the documents required for transfer of bike there.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2023- Driving License, Vehicle InformationThe Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been instrumental in automating more than 1300 Road Transport Offices (RTOs) nationwide. These RTOs issue essential documents, inclu..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I am currently living in bangalore. My car is KL registered. How can I apply for BH registration? Write Answer
- Can l transfer my bike temporary from one state to other state for two years? Write Answer
- I have submitted documents for hypothecation cancellation and ownership transfer. How many days it will take to get the RC? Currently, it shows "ONLINE TRANSACTION SUCCESS ON 14-Aug-2022 BUT NOT INWARD AT". When it will inward to RTO? Write Answer
- Can I transfer NOC to buyer if I want to sell my vehicle without registration? Write Answer
- How to reschedule appointment of rto for hypothication termination? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.