Can NOC be used for export of bike from India to another country ?

Stephen Stephen
Answered on May 30,2019

NOC is issued by RTO when you want to transfer your bike from one RTO jurisdiction to another.

If you want to export your bike to another country, you might have to get Export Certificate or Export Endorsement from RTO.

After that, you might also have to cancel its registration.

Ijas Ijas
Answered on May 30,2019

You should get in touch with international movers and packers. They will have good suggestion on rules for transport.

Also get in touch with RTO at the country where you are transferring bike. Check whether bike of this model is drive worthy there. Also, check with them, the documents required for transfer of bike there.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2024- Driving License, Vehicle Information

The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been instrumental in automating more than 1300 Road Transport Offices (RTOs) nationwide. These RTOs issue essential documents, inclu..
  Click here to get a detailed guide