Answered on November 16,2019
You can either do any of the following to get it corrected.
- If it is a clerical mistake, you can request the officer to correct it.
- Else, you can get it canceled from RTO in Solapur by requesting them to issue a Non-Utilization Certificate. Non-utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that RTO. Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
Once you get the Non-Utilzation Certificate, you can approach the Original RTO to cancel the NOC. Once NOC is cancelled, you can request for a new NOC for RTO in Akaluj.