By mistake, I got NOC to transfer bike to RTO in Solapur instead of RTO in Akaluj. What should I do?

Aditya Aditya
Answered on November 16,2019

You can either do any of the following to get it corrected.

  • If it is a clerical mistake, you can request the officer to correct it.
  • Else, you can get it canceled from RTO in Solapur by requesting them to issue a Non-Utilization Certificate. Non-utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that RTO. Documents required for the same are listed below.
    • A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
    • Original RC book
    • Valid Insurance copy
    • PUC certificate copy
    • Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
    • Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
    • Original NOC documents
    • ID proof

Once you get the Non-Utilzation Certificate, you can approach the Original RTO to cancel the NOC. Once NOC is cancelled, you can request for a new NOC for RTO in Akaluj.