Answered on November 16,2019
Answered on November 16,2019
You can either do any of the following to get it corrected.
- If it is a clerical mistake, you can request the officer to correct it.
- Else, you can get it canceled from RTO in Solapur by requesting them to issue a Non-Utilization Certificate. Non-utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that RTO. Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
Once you get the Non-Utilzation Certificate, you can approach the Original RTO to cancel the NOC. Once NOC is cancelled, you can request for a new NOC for RTO in Akaluj.
- I have a Honda Brio Car registered in Indira Nagar RTO in Bangalore in 2013. I have recently shifted to Pune with my car. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ? (2) How long this NOC certificate is valid for ? (3) Do I have to change my car registration number in Maharashtra after getting NOC ? (4) In case if I want to driver my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years, should I change my car to Maharashtra number ? (5) What if I don't want to change my car number and if I obtain NOC ? Can I driver with NOC for 3 years ? (6) If NOC is not valid for 2 years, can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number as is ? (7) How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO ?
- I have a swift LDI 2008 registered in Delhi. I purchased it in 2017 year based on an affidavit and got NOC issued from RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Till date the ownership is not in my name. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. I have insurance, RC, Affidavit, Pollution & NOC. Pls suggest some way.
- I got the NOC from Pune, Maharashtra and moved to Hyderabad, Telangana. I haven't re-registered my vehicle in six months in Hyderabad. So by default, that NOC is not valid now. And now, I'm transferring back to Mumbai, Maharashtra. So now what procedure do I need to follow?. Shall I get the NOC canceled from Pune RTO and keep it registered in Pune itself or should I re-register my vehicle in Mumbai RTO?
- I purchased a 2008 model Delhi registered car in 2017. I got NOC issued from it in RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). However, I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Agents in Delhi RTO informed me that NOC can't be canceled in any way since the car is diesel and registered in 2008. So it's blacklisted in Delhi because it has crossed 2018 though the RC says 2023. What to do now?
- Can I ride my TN registered bike in Karnataka without an NOC. If I do not wish to re-register, am I eligible to ride my bike without NOC?. Is there any other documents required to ride it in Karnataka? Does traffic police have the right to ask for the NOC? What is the fine amount if I ride without an NOC (if at all it is an offence) I heard from traffic police that the fine can be paid only in court. And vehicle should be got from there only. Is that true?
- I am transferring my car from Bangalore to Hyderabad. I am closing my loan and planning to apply for NOC. How much time will it take for the NOC to be issued ? Will it be delivered to address given in Form 28 or do I have to collect it personally ? Also, as i am closing the loan do i need to first apply for hypothetication removal before applying NOC or i can directly apply for NOC ?
- I am from Maharashtra, currently living in Goa.I want to buy 2nd hand vehicle which is Goa state registered. I only have lease agreement of flat as address proof. But RTO is asking for election card as a proof. So what shall i do to transfer ownership of vehicle on my name?