Answered on September 21,2019
For paying road tax, you do not require NOC. Once you paid road tax, you can legally drive it in Bangalore.
Check Road Tax Calculator Tool to calculate the road tax in Bangalore.
But if you intend to stay in Bangalore for more than 11 months, then you need to get your vehicle re-register it in Bangalore as well.
Please check the below link for further details.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I got NOC for my scooter from Ambala City RTO, re registered the same at Banglore East RTO. But regd no is still old one of Haryana. How to get new regd no of Karnataka starting with KA. Write Answer
- How much road tax should i pay in Karnataka if i have purchased a vehicle of 2015 model which had ex showroom cost of 1Cr ? Write Answer
- I am from Karnataka. I sold my 2 wheeler to another person. Even before RC transfer is completed, my RC card is lost. What should I do now? Write Answer
- Is it worth moving only 1 year old car from HR to Bangalore registration? Do I need to complete the whole registration process in Bangalore with 8 to 10% payables of car value? How can I keep same HR number? I'm moving only for few yrs. Write Answer
- Where in Bangalore do I apply for LTT refund? Is it the respective reg. Office or central office. Please cite an ex. ka 01 Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.