Single Khata has been issued for 2 parties. So currently I an paying property tax for the area of the other person as well. Can I pay tax for only my built up area and exclude the other party?

Yes, apply for Khata bifurcation to split the property in tax record 

We need following documents for bifurcation 

  • Sale Deed
  • Encumbrance Certificate
  • Tax receipt 
  • Existing Khata 
  • Aadhaar of applicant

Take around 15-30 days to complete the process 

Once the bifurcation is complete, pay the tax only for your property

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka

Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide