Answered on January 16,2021
Gram Panchayat property tax can be paid either online or offline.
Below is the step by step procedure to pay property tax online.
Step 1: Open the website https://bsk.karnataka.gov.in/
By default the content is in Kanada language, you have an option to translate it to English. Refer to the below image in the circle for translation.
Step 2: Click on Property tax. Refer to the below image in the circle
Step 3: Enter your mobile number for OTP verification (No registration is required). Refer to the below image for your reference.
Step 4: Click on “Click here to pay tax” Refer to the below image in the circle for your reference.
Step 5: Enter application details, which includes
Select District, of the property from the drop-down list
Select Taluk, of the property from the drop-down list
Select Panchayat, of the property from the drop-down list
Search your property either by your name or 18 digit property identification number
(Applicant can locate 18 digit property identification number in e-khata certificate. 18 digit property identification number is mandatory to pay online)
Refer to the below image of application details.
Step 6: Complete the payment and download the receipt
Below is the step by step procedure to pay the property tax offline:
Step 1: Should have 18 digit property identification number or any of the previous tax paid receipt
Step 2: walk into the respective panchayat office where your property located
Step 3: Get the current outstanding due from counter officer in panchayat office
Step 4: You have option to pay property tax either by cash, Demand draft, or cheque. Property tax payment receipt will be issued immediately if paid by cash.
If paying by cheque or DD, payment receipt will be issued once after the fund realization by panchayat office, which would take around up to 7 working days.
We recently paid through cheque, below cheque image for your reference
Step 5: Receive the receipt. Below image for your reference.
This completes the property tax payment.
We provide assistance in cleaning your property tax in Bangalore. To opt for our service, please WhatsApp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- I am residing in Bangalore and would like to joint for KSFE Pravasi chitty as an investment. Am I eligible and how to proceed?
- How to upload Karnataka old driving licence in digilocker ?
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- How to get a family tree certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- My application for the caste/community certificate for my daughter is rejected owing to the failure of submitting her father's caste certificate. Her father is from Karnataka and mother is from Kerala and she is born and brought up in Kerala and stayed throughout with her mother. In Karnataka, Muslims who belong to the general category are not given caste certificate. What should I do to get the caste certificate for my daughter?
- How to upload my Karnataka driving license in digilocker? It has a unique letter as well. KA-04/F/*****/2003.