Answered on January 16,2021
Gram Panchayat property tax can be paid either online or offline.
Below is the step by step procedure to pay property tax online.
Step 1: Open the website https://bsk.karnataka.gov.in/
By default the content is in Kanada language, you have an option to translate it to English. Refer to the below image in the circle for translation.
Step 2: Click on Property tax. Refer to the below image in the circle
Step 3: Enter your mobile number for OTP verification (No registration is required). Refer to the below image for your reference.
Step 4: Click on “Click here to pay tax” Refer to the below image in the circle for your reference.
Step 5: Enter application details, which includes
Select District, of the property from the drop-down list
Select Taluk, of the property from the drop-down list
Select Panchayat, of the property from the drop-down list
Search your property either by your name or 18 digit property identification number
(Applicant can locate 18 digit property identification number in e-khata certificate. 18 digit property identification number is mandatory to pay online)
Refer to the below image of application details.
Step 6: Complete the payment and download the receipt
Below is the step by step procedure to pay the property tax offline:
Step 1: Should have 18 digit property identification number or any of the previous tax paid receipt
Step 2: walk into the respective panchayat office where your property located
Step 3: Get the current outstanding due from counter officer in panchayat office
Step 4: You have option to pay property tax either by cash, Demand draft, or cheque. Property tax payment receipt will be issued immediately if paid by cash.
If paying by cheque or DD, payment receipt will be issued once after the fund realization by panchayat office, which would take around up to 7 working days.
We recently paid through cheque, below cheque image for your reference
Step 5: Receive the receipt. Below image for your reference.
This completes the property tax payment.
We provide assistance in cleaning your property tax in Bangalore. To opt for our service, please WhatsApp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- I have lost all sets of BDA property documents. Is there any option to avail the duplicate copy of the same? Write Answer
- I have only tax paid receipt for the site purchased by my father in law in a village. How to obtain site documents and apply for a PID number? Write Answer
- How to obtain Katha for a new flat without Aadhar card ? I am a US citizen and OCI card holder. I do not have Aadhar due to the 182 day residency requirement. Write Answer
- How can I download my property document from online? What are procedures? Write Answer
- I purchased an apartment in Kadugodi. In our building there are 4 floor. Mine is ground floor. And site is in A Khata. But if i go and ask for my ground floor apartment they are telling we do B khata. How to verify it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.