Answered on October 19,2020
Contact Banglore RTO
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- How much are the fees for making the 2016 model Maruti Suzuki Ritz a white board from a yellow board? Write Answer
- How to do RTO related works for my Bangalore registered bike as I am now moving to Pune from Chattisgarh? Write Answer
- My vehicle was hypothecated when purchased 18 years back. the company closed more than a decade back. now RTO is asking to get NOC from the company. i do not have any documents . what to do? Write Answer
- I am shifting to Bangalore for 10 month from state of Haryana. My car is 10 years old. How to pay road tax? Write Answer
- Can I get fitness certificate in Karnataka for a car bearing Maharashtra number plate? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.