Thankachan John, Rtd Motor Vehicles Inspector, Insurance Surveyor and Accident Investigator
Answered on October 19,2020
Answered on October 19,2020
Contact Banglore RTO
- I have a Hyundai Santro 2005 model registered in Trivandrum. Now I want to change the registration to Bangalore. Since it's going to be 15 years I need to do a fitness test of the vehicle too. Should I take my vehicle to Trivandrum RTO or can I do it in Bangalore? What would be the cost of registration in Bangalore?
- NOC issued from Bangalore RTO for my scooter got rejected by RTO in Kerala on account of the wrong address mentioned in NOC. Kerala RTO has not shared the NOC document yet to me. I am now having a scooter, which is not registered both in Karnataka and Kerala. RC status is NOC issued. How to get it back to active ( either in Karnataka or Kerala)?
- I have a pulsar 150 bike registered at Electronic city RTO bangalore, Karnataka but NOC issued for Bhagalpur,Bihar on 22 january 2012 but I could not submit the NOC at RTO/DTO Bhagalpur,Bihar till date. Meanwhile, original RC is also lost and NOC is in a dilapidated state. However, Road Tax is paid for Lifetime at Electronic City, Bangalore ,Karnataka. Please let me know:- 1. What can I do now to obtain a new RC in Bihar ? Original RC (Bangalore,Karnataka) is lost. 2. Do I need to pay the road tax in Bihar also as I have IND number plate issued by RTO Electronic city, Bangalore,Karnataka and LTT paid there with a valid receipt ? 3.What would be the estimated fine for late submission of NOC until date since 22 January 2012 and issue of new RC from DTO Bhagalpur or DTO Motihari ?
- I want to move my i20 car from Noida to Bangalore, for how long can I drive my car in Bangalore without obtaining NOC from Noida RTO, and without paying Karnataka road-tax and without changing number? Is it possible/advisable to not get the NOC? Also, will I be able to drive it to nearby states in Tamilnadu and Kerala?
- While working in Pune I was transferred to Bangalore two years back. I applied for NOC to transfer the vehicle to Bangalore. But I had to shift my car to Kerala my home state due to personal reasons. So I wanted to cancel the NOC. The agents who delayed the procedure quite insincerely say that I have to go to Pune RTO with the car and submit request to cancel the NOC. Quite difficult as I have my small baby and can't travel that far to Pune. Can anyone guide me properly, what I should do to cancel the NOC ?
- I had bought a bike in Bangalore in 2017. On 2018 June, I had to move to Kolkata and I took an NOC from Bangalore RTO and registered my vehicle in Kolkata RTO (paying the road tax in West Bengal and getting a new RC book). Now I have plans to move back to Bangalore. I have not taken refund of the road tax that I had paid in Bangalore. Can I ride my bike legally in Bangalore now? If not, what are the formalities I need to do now?
- I m from Maharashtra and have Hundai i10 car registered in Pune. 3 years ago, I shifted to Bangalore. That time I paid lifetime roadtax in bangalore. But after 2 years, I have again shifted to Pune. Now I want to sell my car, but it's not get transfer as it shows both RTO connection. So my concern is how do I cancel the roadtax paid in Karnataka? Also I have not taken roadtax refund from Pune RTO while shifting to Bangalore. If possible pls suggest any RTO person/agent in Bangalore for the work ?