Answered on October 19,2020
Contact Banglore RTO
Answered on October 31,2022
Its a very common issue faced in RTO, during re-registration(RRC) or during TO(Transfer of Ownership). In this scenario, just lookup the registering authority name on the RC card (Bottom right corner) for ex: JnanaBharathi RTO(JNB), Jayanagar RTO(Bengaluru South) etc.
Based on which RTO has last issued the RC, you need to physically visit the same RTO in person with the original RC card and ask the computer section clark in RTO to do a “Move history” which will be done in less than 2 minutes. They will ask you to produce the RC card and will hand it back to you immediately, as its just for authenticating ownership and to key in the registration number of the vehicle. This whole process should take less than 5 minutes.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- What is the tax price difference between white board and yellow board tractor( 7-10 lac) in Karnataka? Write Answer
- What is the procedure for re-registering a UP registered motor vehicle in Karnataka? How much would it cost me? Write Answer
- I have paid Bangalore road tax. So my rc is of Karnataka. But the number plate is of Maharashtra. What is the procedure and cost just to change my number plate? Write Answer
- If I took license from Karnataka, during my studies, how can I change it to Kerala? Write Answer
- I brought my car from native and bangalore. I paid Tax and get registered to K.R.Puram RTO in 2019 but my vehicle number is not changed yet. How to apply to change my current Registration number to KA series? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.