Answered on November 03,2020
Yes, You can pay property tax to BBMP without getting Khata transfer but why should you pay property tax in other's name instead of your own.
Khata is one of the important revenue document, make use of your tax payment wisely.
Khata certificate decides the valuation of your property, property with Khata certificate has good market value in market. hence keep this document in your name handy.
Getting Khata transfer is very simple and easy in Bangalore. Get your Khata transfer on-line or off-line. We explained in separate answer about the detailed procedure to transfer Khata in Bangalore. This answer is applicable to new and resale property.
- How to do Khata Transfer in Bangalore ?
- How do I know my flat registration is done?
- How do you find the application number to pay the BBMP property tax in Bangalore, India?
- What is a non-judicial stamp paper? Why is it required? What are differences between 10 Rs, 20 Rs, and 50 Rs non-judicial stamp papers?
- How do I pay the BBMP property tax online?
- How do I register online to pay the BBMP property tax?
- How to get Sanction of Building Plan from BBMP in sites upto 2400 sq.ft. dimension for residential single dwelling unit in Bangalore?