While working in Pune I was transferred to Bangalore two years back. I applied for NOC to transfer the vehicle to Bangalore. But I had to shift my car to Kerala my home state due to personal reasons. So I wanted to cancel the NOC. The agents who delayed the procedure quite insincerely say that I have to go to Pune RTO with the car and submit request to cancel the NOC. Quite difficult as I have my small baby and can't travel that far to Pune. Can anyone guide me properly, what I should do to cancel the NOC ?