Answered on July 16,2021
The agents suggested is right.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- My bike is registered in Nagpur RTO and I work in Bangalore. I need to take my bike to Bangalore for 6 months. Do I need to take a NOC from Nagpur RTO to use my bike in Bangalore? Write Answer
- How should I obtain NOC for my bike from Bangalore to Pune? Write Answer
- I want to transfer my vehicle which is purchased a month back from Odisha to Telengana. But few folks who are aware of RTO policies here saying Odisha RTOs are not entertaining Refunds. What to do? Write Answer
- I have brought a MH(maharashtra) Honda city and I live in Karnataka and I want to change the number plate from MH to KA, Is it possible? Write Answer
- How to do RTO related works for my Bangalore registered bike as I am now moving to Pune from Chattisgarh? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.