Answered on August 08,2022
The existing tag might either be blacklisted or not properly surrendered yet. kindly ask the issuer bank to surrender properly.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix fastag issues?FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- Meri car ka registration Delhi ka hai but sabhi documents barwala (hisar) home adress pr hai.kya local monthly pass bn skta hai.kyuki car ka registration bhi mere naam pr hai? Write Answer
- I had 2 fastag from airtel payment bank on 1 vehicle which i deactivated successfully. Even airtel is saying its deactivated and they cannot do anything. Still its showing black listed now i cannot get any new tag. What to do? Write Answer
- My wife's surname changed in all her documents after marriage, but we are facing an issue with Fastag KYC as her surname in vehicle registration is still different. What should we do in this situation? Write Answer
- What to do if I dont have wallet id,registered mobile number and I want to deactivate the fastag? Write Answer
- Why am I unable to access my wallet in the FASTag app even though I have my login ID and password? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.