Answered on September 21,2019
This happens when you have already created another DigiLocker account and linked your Aadhaar number with that account. Please note linking of same Aadhaar number with 2 DigiLocker accounts is not permissible.
You cannot delete Digilocker account. So your Aadhaar number will be linked to your Digilocker account permanently.
Please retrieve your Aadhaar linked account details by following the steps given below:
Visit Forgot Username link and select "Aadhaar User" tab (in case you do not remember your Aadhaar linked account username). After verifying the account through OTP, you will be able to get your username.
Visit Forgot Password link and follow the steps. You will be able to reset your password through this step.
Login with the Username/Password retrieved using the above steps.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- I am unable to download degree of Rajasthan technical university despite putting all credentials correctly. Why? Write Answer
- Is West Bengal University of Technology listed in Digilocker database ?. Write Answer
- I am trying to sign up to the digi locker. But on the number of Aadhar to be entered is showing XXXX XXXX 1234. How can I know the complete number to register? Write Answer
- Is digilocker document valid for uptu/aktu btech counseling? Write Answer
- After linking my Aadhaar Card with the app, I went on and updated my biometrics and photo. How and when will this reflect on the app. It has already been a month since i received an sms stating: "Your Aadhaar Card has been successfully updated." Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.