Answered on March 28,2020
The UIDAI has introduced 'Masked Aadhaar' which is an option that allows one to cover the 12-digit unique identity in the downloaded Aadhaar or e-Aadhaar. As per security guidelines DigiLocker provides only Masked Aadhaar. Unmasked Aadhaar can be downloaded from UIDAI website directly.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- How to delete my digilocker account and create new digilocker account with same aadhar? Write Answer
- I had created a digilocker account in my 10th using my aadhar number. In order to access my 12th marksheet I had to use a different account but same aadhar number. But I'm unable to access it as it already exists. What to do? Write Answer
- After I enter my Digilocker credentials to login it brings to back to the login page. It doesnot proceed further. What can I do? Write Answer
- I am the mother of the 10th std student. I have a digilocker account in my aadhar number and mobile number. I am trying to obtain my son's cbse x marksheet using my digilocker account. His profile got attached to my digilocker account, as whenever I enter my mobile number to login, it now shows two accounts are having one mobile number, but if I select his user account and try to login, it would not login. What to do? Write Answer
- I am unable to download my degree from digilocker because after marriage my name has changed and it is saying no record found. Any suggestions how I can get around this? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.