Answered on July 14,2021
Answered on September 16,2019
UP-8020080001234 or UP80 20080001234
Where UP is the State Code
80 is the RTO code for Agra
2008 is the year of issue of DL
00001234 is the 7 digit DL number appended with 0s. (As per the guidelines, if the DL is not a 7 digit number, then additional 0's(zeros) may be added to make the total 7)
Answered on December 03,2019
Total number of input characters should be exactly 16 (including space or '-').
If you hold an old driving license with a different format, please convert the format as per below rule before entering.
SS-RRYYYYNNNNNNN OR SSRR YYYYNNNNNNN
SS - Two character State Code (like RJ for Rajasthan, TN for Tamil Nadu etc)
RR - Two digit RTO Code
YYYY - 4-digit Year of Issue (For Example: If year is mentioned in 2 digits, say 99, then it should be converted to 1999. Similarly use 2012 for 12).
NNNNNNN- Rest of the numbers are to be given in 7 digits. If there are less number of digits, then additional 0's(zeros) may be added to make the total 7.
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
- I lost my digilocker username and password. How to get it ?
- How can I change my registered mobile number in Digilocker ?
- How to upload PUC in Digilocker?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- All the documents which I have uploaded in Digilocker are gone. What happened and how to reach out to Digilocker guys?