Answered on July 14,2021
Answered on January 11,2020
If your Digilocker is not linked with Aadhaar card, then the mobile number used during the DigiLocker signup process can be updated. This option is available in the profile section.
If the Digilocker is linked with Aadhaar card, then you need to update mobile number in Aadhaar card. Once you update mobile number in Aadhaar card, the updated mobile number will be displayed in Digilocker.
Follow the below steps to update mobile number in Aadhaar card.
Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your mobile number on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
Enter only your current mobile number in the form.You need not mention your previous mobile number. You do not have to provide any proof for updating your mobile number.
Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
Your mobile number will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID.
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
- I lost my digilocker username and password. How to get it ?
- How do I enter DL number in Digilocker ? Driving License is from UP and RTO is in Agra.
- How to upload PUC in Digilocker?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- All the documents which I have uploaded in Digilocker are gone. What happened and how to reach out to Digilocker guys?