Answered on July 14,2021
Answered on January 11,2020
If your Digilocker is not linked with Aadhaar card, then the mobile number used during the DigiLocker signup process can be updated. This option is available in the profile section.
If the Digilocker is linked with Aadhaar card, then you need to update mobile number in Aadhaar card. Once you update mobile number in Aadhaar card, the updated mobile number will be displayed in Digilocker.
Follow the below steps to update mobile number in Aadhaar card.
Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your mobile number on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
Enter only your current mobile number in the form.You need not mention your previous mobile number. You do not have to provide any proof for updating your mobile number.
Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
Your mobile number will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- How to delete my digilocker account and create new digilocker account with same aadhar? Write Answer
- I had created a digilocker account in my 10th using my aadhar number. In order to access my 12th marksheet I had to use a different account but same aadhar number. But I'm unable to access it as it already exists. What to do? Write Answer
- After I enter my Digilocker credentials to login it brings to back to the login page. It doesnot proceed further. What can I do? Write Answer
- I am the mother of the 10th std student. I have a digilocker account in my aadhar number and mobile number. I am trying to obtain my son's cbse x marksheet using my digilocker account. His profile got attached to my digilocker account, as whenever I enter my mobile number to login, it now shows two accounts are having one mobile number, but if I select his user account and try to login, it would not login. What to do? Write Answer
- I am unable to download my degree from digilocker because after marriage my name has changed and it is saying no record found. Any suggestions how I can get around this? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.