Answered on July 14,2021
Answered on January 11,2020
If your Digilocker is not linked with Aadhaar card, then the mobile number used during the DigiLocker signup process can be updated. This option is available in the profile section.
If the Digilocker is linked with Aadhaar card, then you need to update mobile number in Aadhaar card. Once you update mobile number in Aadhaar card, the updated mobile number will be displayed in Digilocker.
Follow the below steps to update mobile number in Aadhaar card.
Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your mobile number on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
Enter only your current mobile number in the form.You need not mention your previous mobile number. You do not have to provide any proof for updating your mobile number.
Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
Your mobile number will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID.
- I have my DL, RC, and vehicle insurance documents in my Digilocker app. Yesterday, I renewed my vehicle insurance policy and uploaded it successfully. But the problem is, the old policy certificate is not being deleted. Tell me how it could be done.
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- How to change my date of birth in digilocker?
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Is IGNOU degree certificates available on Digilocker?