Answered on December 10,2017
All the Aadhar card data taken at the time of enrollment is later sent to UIDAI for approval via internet. Hence, sometimes, due to poor internet connection or network error it is possible that the data failed to upload. This results in the data processing error.
No need to panic if such thing happens. All you need to do is carry your enrollment receipt to the nearest Aadhar centre and ask them to re- enroll.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?