Answered on December 10,2017
Ensure that the Enrollment slip or enrollment ID, date, time and mobile number are in place. In such a case, you can easily download an electronic Aadhar which will be as useful as the hardcopy of the Aadhar.
The enrollment number will be used to download the Aadhar card. Visit this link or paste it in your web browser: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?