Answered on January 30,2018
A long form birth certificate provides more information than a normal birth certificate (short form) in terms of the parental information of the applicant such as parent’s names, address, signatures of those present at birth etc. A long-form birth certificate is required when you
- are adopting a child abroad
- apply for dual citizenship
- move to another country
- become an executor of a foreign estate
- എന്റെ കുട്ടികളുടെ Birth certificate ഇത് വരെ online ൽ വന്നിട്ടില്ല.Birth registration 5 വർഷം മുൻപ് Hospital ൽ നിന്നും നേരിട്ട് ചെയ്തു.കുട്ടികളുടെ പേര് ചേർക്കാത്ത ഒരു certificate കിട്ടിയിട്ടുണ്ട്.പേര് ചേർക്കാൻ പഞ്ചായത്തിൽ അപേക്ഷ നൽകി.പല പ്രാവശ്യം വിളിച്ചിട്ടും online ൽ Birth certificate upload ചെയ്തിട്ടില്ല. Birth certificate പഞ്ചായത്ത് ഓഫീസിൽ പോകാതെ ലഭിക്കാന് എന്ത് ചെയ്യും ?
- My daugher birth certificate had no name when we got it. Later after 6 months we added name on it with pen and did not know if anything else is needed. Now when we apply for visa, we feel this birth certificate will be rejected as we put name by hand. Now is it possible to re-issue a new birth certificate with name? How soon we can get it?
- The birth certificate registration is not traceable in the municipality although the original birth certificate has been handed over. How do I get a re-issuance of another birth certificate?
- My daughter birth certificate had no name when we got it from the hospital. Now I am applying for sukanya samriddhi Yojana in the post office. We need birth certificate in her name. How to get it done? Now is it possible to re-issue a new birth certificate with the name? How soon we can get it?
- I don't have my Karnataka birth certificate. How can I get the birth certificate of 1982 ? I don't remember the registered no. of my Birth certificate. I am unable to search it online. What to do?
- Can one and same certificate be issued for Birth Certificate and School certificate, when name is not registered in the birth certificate and date of birth is not matching in the school certificate?
- I have not included my child’s name in Birth Certificate. What is the procedure for Name Inclusion in Birth Certificate in Bangalore?