My passport got damaged and I am not staying at my native place. Can I get a new passport from my current location ?

Ajith Ajith
Answered on February 11,2019

Yes, you can get a new passport from your new city.  You have to first register in Passport seva website with required details. Then you will be given an option to choose your RPO. Choose the RPO nearest to you. By this way, you can book an appointment even if you are in a new city.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to get Passport in India? - Online Application, Police Verification,Tracking & Delivery

A passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of internationa..
  Click here to get a detailed guide