Answered on February 11,2019
Yes, you can get a new passport from your new city. You have to first register in Passport seva website with required details. Then you will be given an option to choose your RPO. Choose the RPO nearest to you. By this way, you can book an appointment even if you are in a new city.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.