Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?


Should not do a rental agreement now for a house you stayed previously but can make an affidavit, stating that you stayed at a house as tenant for certain period of time, as proof.

Addrsss in your passport application and address proof document should match.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..