My mom was born in 1960. She doesn't have birth certificate. She has PAN , Adhaar, some old Xerox of marksheet, our registered rent agreement. But police is asking for birth certificate for Passport. What should I do?

Hasanali Hasanali
Answered on December 11,2022

Convince police that she is old and how can she preserve birth certificate or education documents