Answered on March 08,2020
You need the following documents to get nativity certificate in Kerala.
- Birth certificate for prooving that you are born in Kerala.
- Your SSLC Certificate
- Ration Card.
Documents of parents are optional.
Answered on August 16,2022
To the best of my knowledge and belief, birth certificate became a mandatory document only for those who are born after 26.01.1989.
Now It has to be applied through Akshaya centre. Those who are born before 26.01.1989 need not submit birth certificate. The nativity will be certified on the basis of the birth place shown in the SSLC book.
How to get Nativity certificate in Kerala? (2022)A nativity certificate is an official statement provided to the citizen by the state government certifying the Indian origin of an applicant who is or whose relations such as parents/gr..
- What are the things needed to apply for nativity certificate in Kerala? Write Answer
- I got a nativity certificate from village office for my son who was born in UAE. But on the "place of birth" coloumn it is showing our place in kerala. The village officer said that it should be like that only. Is it true? Write Answer
- My relative is born in Tamil Nadu. But studied fully in Kerala. His father is working in Kerala for the last 19 years. And has ration card of Kerala for the last 17 years. The family consisting father, mother and this son is also settled with own house in Kerala. Now nativity certificate required for applying to college in Kerala. Will he be automatically given Nativity certificate or what are the rules governing it? Write Answer
- I want to get Nativity Certificate for my daughter. Now I am living in Tamil Nadu as a permanent resident. My daughter birth place is in Thrissur Kerala. When I applied Nativity Certificate in Tamil Nadu they told her birth certificate issued by Kerala so you will get it from Kerala. But my ration card, aadhar card is in Tamil Nadu. I don't have any proof in kerala. How can I get the Nativitiy certificate from Kerala? Write Answer
- I was born in gulf to parents who are natives of Kerala. How to apply for nativity certificate ? Online portal doesn't give option for that. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.