Answered on March 04,2018
The following documents are required:
Issue of fresh passport: In case of change in name of Govt./PSU/statutory body employees, Pre Police Verification (PV) will be done. Post Police Verification (PV) will be done on submission of Tatkaal documents.
Re-issue of passport: In case of change in name of Govt./PSU/statutory body employees, if the old passport has clear or exempted Police Verification (PV) Report and required documents are submitted No Police Verification (PV) will be done. For list of documents to be submitted, you can check the following link (http://passportindia.gov.in/Ap..)
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- How can I change my name in the driving license? Already changed my name in Passpo ..?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer ..?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate.
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fr ..?