Answered on March 04,2018
Issue of fresh passport: In case of change in name of Govt./PSU/statutory body employees, Pre Police Verification (PV) will be done. Post Police Verification (PV) will be done on submission of Tatkaal documents.
Re-issue of passport: In case of change in name of Govt./PSU/statutory body employees, if the old passport has clear or exempted Police Verification (PV) Report and required documents are submitted No Police Verification (PV) will be done. For list of documents to be submitted, you can check the following link (http://passportindia.gov.in/Ap..)
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- What are the procedures to change my name on passport ?
- Is it possible to change my signature in passport ?