I have changed my father's name in my passport from one RPO. Can I now get a passport made by taking an appointment in another RPO?

Hasanali Hasanali
Answered on July 06,2022

No sir, you cannot change RPO. Only you can change district under which jurisdiction you have choose RPO.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question

Tweet this question to the Government