Answered on March 04,2018
In case of lost passport, you need to apply for re-issue of passport. Following documents must be submitted along with the application:
- Proof of Present Address
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Affidavit stating how and where the passport got lost/damaged (Annexure 'F'). You can download it from here.
4. Police report in original
Self-attested photocopy of first two and last two pages, including ECR/Non-ECR page of old passport, if available
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- What are the procedures to change my name on passport ?
- Is it possible to change my signature in passport ?