Answered on May 16,2021
If you are in Kerala, you can submit an application through any of the akshaya centres or through citizen login for a new ration card.
Source : This answer is provided by Civil Supplies Department, Kerala
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- How do we get the passport details or atleast the first and last page of a lost passport if we know the passport number, aadhaar and pan details? Write Answer
- Mere paas twelve ke mark sheet h tenth ka nhi aadhar card or pan card h kya fresh passport apply kar sakte h ? Write Answer
- Can I apply for Passport as I don't have any id proofs like Aadhaar or PAN card or Voter id ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.