How to get a quick US passport?

David Hill, US Immigration Expert
Answered on November 19,2023

To expedite your passport renewal application by mail:

Use Form Filler tool, and follow the instructions for completing Form DS-82 if you are renewing.

Collect your supporting documents, if needed.

Be sure to include the $60 expedite fee in addition to the normal application fee.

See Passport Fees for more information. Clearly mark "EXPEDITE" on the outside of the envelope.

The expedite fee does not include the optional 1-2 day delivery fee. Purchase USPS' Priority Mail Express for faster shipping of your application.

Additional information can be found here.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question