I’m a new citizen and I would like to take my passport soon. I already have a schedule appointment but I do not have a match driver license with my citizenship certification. my driver license has a different name from my certificate of naturalization. Can I use my certification as ID as well ?

David Hill, US Immigration Expert
Answered on October 02,2023

You must present one physical, primary ID which includes your photo. If you cannot present one of the primary photo IDs, please present at least two secondary IDs. See a list of IDs here

You would need to submit an original or certified copy of a marriage certificate, divorcee decree, or court order to show legal proof of the name change.

Change or Correct a Passport

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question