Answered on June 10,2018
If you have your email address registered for Aadhar, it is possible to retrieve the Aadhar details by clicking on the link – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
However, if you don’t wish to obtain the Aadhar details online, another option is available. You can visit your nearest Aadhar enrollment centre for the same. The Aadhar enrollment centre can be easily located via this link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/centersearch.aspx
Once you visit the Aadhar enrollment center, the Aadhar details can now be fetched using the combination of your fingerprint and Aadhar number.
Answered on January 31,2019
Even if you lost your mobile number, you can update Aadhar with new number. Mobile number update in Aadhaar requires Biometric Authentication, it cannot be done online. For updating mobile number, you need to visit the nearest Aadhar Service Centre.
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your mobile number on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
- Enter only your current mobile number in the form.You need not mention your previous mobile number. You do not have to provide any proof for updating your mobile number.
- Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
- Your mobile number will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
- For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID.
Answered on November 24,2019
To download Aadhaar, you need a mobile number. Please check the video below for the process.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..