Answered on June 10,2018
If you have your email address registered for Aadhar, it is possible to retrieve the Aadhar details by clicking on the link – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
However, if you don’t wish to obtain the Aadhar details online, another option is available. You can visit your nearest Aadhar enrollment centre for the same. The Aadhar enrollment centre can be easily located via this link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/centersearch.aspx
Once you visit the Aadhar enrollment center, the Aadhar details can now be fetched using the combination of your fingerprint and Aadhar number.
Answered on January 31,2019
Even if you lost your mobile number, you can update Aadhar with new number. Mobile number update in Aadhaar requires Biometric Authentication, it cannot be done online. For updating mobile number, you need to visit the nearest Aadhar Service Centre.
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your mobile number on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
- Enter only your current mobile number in the form.You need not mention your previous mobile number. You do not have to provide any proof for updating your mobile number.
- Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
- Your mobile number will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
- For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID.
Answered on November 24,2019
To download Aadhaar, you need a mobile number. Please check the video below for the process.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- Can I get refund for the deduction of amount when I requested to update address but it got rejected by UIDAI ? Write Answer
- I have enrolleld for aadhar card for my son in 2019. But when l checked status lt shows your enrollment is in process for last two years. What can l do for new enrollment ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.