Answered on February 08,2020
Income certificate in Karnataka has a validity of only 12 months. So you need to get it updated.
There is a way to verify the certificate. However, I am not sure whether this method will work or not as your certificate got issued 10 years back. Follow the below steps to verify it.
- Visit Nadakacheri website
- Click on "Online Application"
- Click on "Nadakacheri Certificate Verification"
- Enter Acknowledgement number.
- Click on "show Certificate Details" to view the details of Certificate.