Answered on March 14,2019
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I have a car registered in Kerala with Hypothecation with a central PSU. Now I have to transfer the vehicle to Bangalore due to my job shift with the continuation of HP. Is there a particular format for NOC to obtain from my office to transfer the vehicle with continuing the HP? Write Answer
- I am holding 2 different states (Kerala and Karnataka) DL. One is for 2 wheeler and one is for LMV). Is there any option to merge my 2 DL together? Write Answer
- I want to register my Maruti Zen which is not being used for 9 months since the tax expired. Vehicle's old registration was done in Kerala. I want to register it in Karnataka as I am staying in Bangalore. How much will be the fees? How to proceed with it? Write Answer
- My husband passed away on September 2021, and he has taken a car loan which was paid off the month before he died.As he was working in Karnataka he was unable to do the hypothecation removal immediately after the payment of the final loan amount. I am his wife and wants to do the hypothecation removal as I have planned to shift the vehicle RC to Kerala.How can I do that within a month? Write Answer
- I am from kerala and i like to take license from karnataka where i am staying now and is there any issue on taking license from other states? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.