Answered on March 14,2019
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I have a KA registered vehicle and was fined for over speeding in Kerala (Kozhikode RTO). it is showing as blacklisted in parivahan website, How do i make the payment and clear it? Write Answer
- I have purchased a 2007 toyota corolla from kerala with NOC only (no invoice). In Karnataka, RTO is asking me invoice for car to calculate Road tax and I don't have it. How much RTO will calculate tax now? Write Answer
- I have a car registered in Kerala with Hypothecation with a central PSU. Now I have to transfer the vehicle to Bangalore due to my job shift with the continuation of HP. Is there a particular format for NOC to obtain from my office to transfer the vehicle with continuing the HP? Write Answer
- I am holding 2 different states (Kerala and Karnataka) DL. One is for 2 wheeler and one is for LMV). Is there any option to merge my 2 DL together? Write Answer
- I want to register my Maruti Zen which is not being used for 9 months since the tax expired. Vehicle's old registration was done in Kerala. I want to register it in Karnataka as I am staying in Bangalore. How much will be the fees? How to proceed with it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.