I am from Karnataka, I have applied for building licence from Rural development and Panchayat Raj 3 months back. But it's been rejected without giving any reasons now. What should I do?

Sakala Mission Sakala Mission, Government of Karnataka verified
Answered on December 10,2023

Using your 15 digit GSC/Sakala number kindly raise Appeal in Sakala. To raise Appeal you can visit https://www.sakala.kar.nic.in, click on Appeal-I and do needful or call 080 4455 4455 for manual assistance.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus

Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide