Answered on April 30,2022
Sharing the procedure involved for your reference:
|Name of the Department||REVENUE DEPARTMENT|
|Name of the Service||Small and Marginal Farmer Certificate|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Tahsildar|
|Procedure involved to get this service||Application along with necessary documents and prescribed fee should be submitted at the nearest AJSK Centres.|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||Citizens in need of this service|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request||
RATION CARD OR ELECTION VOTERS ID CARD OR AADHAAR CARD
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||Rs.25/- only.|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||14 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Assistant Commissioner|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||15 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Deputy Commissioner|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||15 Working Days|
|Website (if online)||www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in|
|Step||Description||No. of Days||Designation|
|1||RECEIVING OF APPLICATION AT AJSK CENTRE||1.00||Operator|
|2||VERIFICATION BY VILLAGE ACCOUNTANT||4.00||Village Accountant|
|3||VERIFICATION BY REVENUE INSPECTOR||4.00||Revenue Inspector|
|4||CASEWORKER'S NOTE AND REMARKS||3.00||Case Worker|
|5||APPROVAL OF DRAFT COPY AND DIGITAL SIGNING OF FINAL CERTIFICATE||2.00||Tahsildar|
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- The builder is delaying in providing the OC for my apartment and also completing the amenities. What type of action can be taken on the builder to get the OC in Bangalore? Write Answer
- We have 2 plots in 2 different persons name . Can we construct a single house on both plots ? Is yes how the e-khatha for the house will be issued ? Write Answer
- ನಮ್ಮ ತಂದೆ ತಿರಿಹೊಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಹಾಗಾಗಿ ನಮ್ಮ ತಾಯಿ ಹೆಸರಿಗೆ ಹೇಗೇ ಮನೆ ಪತ್ರಗ್ರಾ ರಿಜಿಸ್ಟರ್ ಮಾಡ್ಬೇಕು ? Write Answer
- Drainage construction stopped in middle in Bangalore. Contractor not attending the call. Where should I complain? Write Answer
- How can i change phone number and account number in tai card? Because my mother-in-law has put her phone number and bank details. Details should be mine. How to change online as we both are not in that place? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.