Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus
Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money.
Seva Sindhu provides a hassle-free service delivery through reduced turnaround time, minimized visits to avail services, and reduced opportunity cost. Seva Sindhu also aids the department in simplifying the processes of the department by removing cumbersome, time-consuming, and non-value-add steps, thereby enhancing the citizen service delivery mechanism.
The objective is to provide Government services in a cashless, faceless and paperless manner. It is a step towards the provision of accessible, cost-effective, accountable and transparent government services to citizens.
Seva Sindhu Services and Departments
The broad list of services to be delivered through Seva Sindhu are:
Certificates: Creation and distribution of certificates for income, domicile, caste, Birth, Death etc.
Licenses: Arms Licenses etc.
Public Distribution System (PDS): Issue of Ration Card, etc.
Social Welfare Schemes: Disbursement of old-age pensions, family pensions, widow pensions, etc.
Complaints: Related to unfair prices, absentee teachers, non-availability of doctor, etc.
RTI: Online filing and receipt of information relating to the Right to Information Act Linking with other e-government projects: Registration, Land Records, and Driving Licences, etc.
Information Dissemination: About government schemes, entitlements, etc. Assessment of taxes: Property tax, and other government taxes. Utility Payment: Payments relating to electricity, water bills property taxes etc.
Mainly you can access the services provided by these deartments through Seva Sindhu portal.
- Agricultural Department
- Agricultural Marketing Department
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service
- Ayush Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
- CADA Directorate
- Cauvery Niravari Nigam Limited
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Collegiate Education
- Commerce And Industries Department
- Department of Electrical Inspectorate
- Department of Electronics, Information Technology, Bio Technology and Science & Technology
- Department of Fisheries, Karnataka
- Department of Handlooms and Textiles
- Department of Industrial Training and Employment
- Department of Mines & Geology
- Department Of Public Instruction
- Department of Stamps and Registration
- Director of Public Libraries
- Directorate of Municipal Administration
- Directorate of social security and pensions
- Drugs Control Department
- Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
- Excise Department
- Food And Civil Supplies Department
- Forest, Ecology and Environment Department
- Government Tool Room & Training Centre
- Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Health And Family Welfare
- Higher Education Department
- Horticulture Department
- Housing Department
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Information and Public Relations
- Kalyana Karnataka Road Transport Corporation
- Kannada & Culture Department
- Karnataka Building And Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board
- Karnataka Niravari Nigam Limited
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Karnataka Slum Development Board
- Karnataka State Archives Department
- Karnataka State Department of Agriculture (KSDA)
- Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board
- Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services
- Karnataka State Law University
- Karnataka State Nursing Council
- Karnataka State Police
- Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB)
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- Karnataka State Warehousing Corporation
- Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigam Limited
- Labour Department
- Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Minor Irrigation Department
- Minorities Welfare Department
- North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation
- Para Medical Board
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Planning, Programme Monitoring & Statistics Department
- Ports and Inland Water Transport Department
- PRE-UNIVERSITY BOARD
- Public Works Department
- Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development And Panchayath Raj Department
- Sainik Welfare & Resettlement
- Sericulture Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Survey Settlement and Land Records
- Technical Education
- Transport Department
- TRIBAL WELFARE
- Visvesvaraya Jala Nigam Limited
- Women and Child Development
- Youth Empowerment & Sports Department
How to register in the Seva Sindhu portal?
Citizens can register on the Seva Sindhu portal and apply for services Or they can go to the nearest identified service delivery center and ask for the service through the service center login. Unique acknowledgement/token number is generated for each requested service which will serve as reference for future follow up action.
Follow the below steps to register in the Seva Sindhu portal.
- New users need to register in the SEVA SINDHU Portal for availing the departmental services. Personal details and contact details are captured during registration.
- Visit Seva Sindhu portal
- Click on "New User? Register Here".
- Enter Your Aadhar Number and Click on Next
- Enter OTP and Click on Continue
- Click on Allow
- Enter Your E-mail id, Mobile Number,Password and Captcha.
- Click on Submit
- An OT will be sent to your Email and Mobile.
- Enter E-mail OTP and Mobile OTP and Click on Validate
- Citizen details are saved and a user account is created on Sevasindhu portal
How to apply for Government Services through the Seva Sindhu portal?
Citizens who are already registered in the Sevasindhu Plus portal can:
- Request Departmental Services
- Track the status of the application they have submitted through the Sevasindhu portal
- View the History of Transactions done through the Sevasindhu portal
Citizens can apply for departmental services listed in the Sevasindhu Plus portal by online mode.
Follow the below steps to apply for departmental service in the Sevasindhu Plus portal.
- Log on to the Seva Sindhu portal. If you don’t remember the password you can click on Forgot Password option on login screen to reset your password. Alternatively, you can use the OTP option to login.
- You will see the list of all services available online. Clicking on the service name will open the application form which you need to fill and submit.
- Search the required service and click to open
- Enter Ration Card no or Aadhar ID
- Fill the Applicant Details & Photocopies details
- Click on the "I agree" checkbox and fill the Captcha Code as given & Submit
- A fully filled form will be generated for user verification
- Saved annexures will be displayed.
- Attach the annexures and save them
- Saved annexures will be displayed
- Click on Make Payment and proceed
- After Payment is Successful,Sakala acknowledgment will be generated
Track Seva Sindhu Application Status
After submitting the application you will get an Application Reference Number which you can enter on the homepage to check the status of your application. SMS will be sent to you at each step of the application after submitting.
Follow the below sets to track application status in Seva Sindhu portal.
- Visit Seva Sindhu portal.
- Select Department and Service.
- Enter Application ID to track the status.
- Click on "Check Status Now"
Seva Sindhu Helpdesk
You can reach out to Seva Sindhu helpdesk at 8088304855 / 6361799796 / 9380204364 / 9380206704 from 9 AM to 6 PM on all government working days.
You can find a list of common Karnataka queries and their answer in the link below.
Karnataka queries and its answers
Tesz is a free-to-use platform for citizens to ask government-related queries. Questions are sent to a community of experts, departments and citizens to answer. You can ask the queries here.