Answered on August 17,2021
A person can not surrender his PAN card; it is valid for his life time. Only entities other than natural person can surrender PAN, that too on on its non existence viz dissolution, amalgamation, business closure etc. Hence it is not possible to delink your PAN from Adhar.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- ഗ്രാമസഭാ യോഗം എങ്ങനെ ഉള്ള സ്ഥലങ്ങളിൽ ആണ് കൂടണ്ടത് എന്താണ് മാനദണ്ഡം Write Answer
- How can I open online bank account without pan card? Write Answer
- By mistake the agent has created a new PAN Card and it’s linked with my Aadhaar card. I already have one PAN card in use. How do I delink the new PAN Card with Aadhar? Write Answer
- How to open my bank account without pan card? Write Answer
- I have two pan cards with my name. How can i cancel one card from it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.