Answered on August 17,2021
A person can not surrender his PAN card; it is valid for his life time. Only entities other than natural person can surrender PAN, that too on on its non existence viz dissolution, amalgamation, business closure etc. Hence it is not possible to delink your PAN from Adhar.
- Do we need to link Aadhar card to mobile number to get Pan card?
- My name on Pan card and Aadhar card are same. But Pan Verification failed on GeM Portal. Why?
- Why I am unable to update my PAN from CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
- If I face error in PAN and Bank update/or not able to submit the application for CSC Digital Seva Kendra. How can I resolve it?
- Can we add new pan number after validation of pan on Gem portal ?
- When I am trying to get PAN card under issued documents, it is saying "No document was found in issuer database matching above details. Please check the details and try again." But my details are correct and PAN is linked with my Aadhaar card. What to do now?
- From past 3 weeks i have been trying to add my aadhar card to digilocker, and after entering otp it says authentication error. How to add my aadhar card. But in case of pan card, i have been able to add successfully. Can anyone help?