Answered on March 31,2022
You should contact Income Tax Centralized Processing Centre (CPC) for this issue. Call centre numbers are available on the homepage of the income tax portal. Or you can also raise a grievance for the same by login into the income tax portal by your original pan number.
Once your Aadhar is unlinked, link it with your original pan card by clicking on link aadhar - on the homepage of the income tax portal (incometax.gov.in).
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- How to surrender additional pan which alloted to me while doing name correction? Write Answer
- Why is my 2nd, inadvertently issued PAN still linked to my Aadhaar, even after several attempts and email applications? Write Answer
- How do we get the passport details or atleast the first and last page of a lost passport if we know the passport number, aadhaar and pan details? Write Answer
- Can i use instant e pan card for opening bank account? Write Answer
- How can I open bank account online? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.