How to check if Aadhaar card is linked to Bank Account?
- Go to https://resident.uida..
- Enter your Aadhaar number and security code.
- Once submitted, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number registered in the Aadhaar database.
- Enter the OTP and click on 'Login'
- On successful login, the website shows whether your Aadhaar number is successfully mapped or not.
- Dial *99*99*1# from your mobile number which is linked to Aadhaar.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Confirm that the digits entered by you is correct
- On confirmation, it will show you the bank account linked with Aadhaar. It will only show you the last bank account that has been linked with your Aadhaar. If you have multiple bank accounts, you will have to check the status of the same with the bank.