Answered on July 05,2018
If you are doing it online, it is free of charge.
If you are visiting an Aadhar enrollment centre, you need to pay INR 25 service charge.
Answered on January 30,2019
From January 2019, it will cost you INR 50 to update mobile number.
Mobile number update in Aadhaar requires Biometric Authentication, it cannot be done online. You have to visit nearest Aadhaar Kendra (Locate one from: https://uidai.gov.in/) for this. No document required.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?