Answered on July 05,2018
If you are doing it online, it is free of charge.
If you are visiting an Aadhar enrollment centre, you need to pay INR 25 service charge.
Answered on January 30,2019
From January 2019, it will cost you INR 50 to update mobile number.
Mobile number update in Aadhaar requires Biometric Authentication, it cannot be done online. You have to visit nearest Aadhaar Kendra (Locate one from: https://uidai.gov.in/) for this. No document required.
- I have aadhaar card. But 35 days ago I give it for aadhaar update. Still, it is showing aadhaar update is in process. So I don't have an Aadhaar linked bank account. Two days ago delivery completed. Still I did not register for KCR Kit. How and When I should register for KCR Kit ? How to get KCR Kit?
- I deleted my Aadhaar card from digilocker. But now, I want to add my Aadhaar card. There is a problem in adding Aadhaar card to digilocker.What to do?
- I updated DOB in my Aadhaar. I checked the status later and saw "Your request has been rejected due to data/process error. If you do not already have an aadhaar number from any prior enrollment, please reenrol at an authorized enrollment center." After some time, I checked and see this message "No_Description". Later, I see the message "Your Aadhaar update request has been rejected due to mismatch of details in aadhaar form with DOB proof document. Please update again with correct details". And now when I check my update status I again see "No_Description. Why this is happening?
- How to get Udyog Aadhaar without Aadhaar card ?
- I have changed my residence address in Aadhaar but it is not reflecting correctly in the Digital Aadhaar on DigiLocker. How to my latest Aadhaar data in DigiLocker?
- Is it mandatory to have Aadhaar Number for an entrepreneur to file Udyog Aadhaar memorandum?
- What is blue colored Aadhaar card and How to get it?