Answered on May 11,2022
Extract ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE (EC)
The registered sale deed looks like below image. In the below image, we encircled the date of registration, seller name and buyer name.
Below is another page of sale deed with registration number encircled.
Below is the property schedule in sale deed.
We extracted below encumbrance certificate in sub-registrar, just to cross-check if the property is registered or not.
In the below encumbrance certificate (EC),
Column 3 represents the date of registration, the above sale deed is registered on 20th March 2021, same date reflects in below EC
Column 5 represents the seller name, In the above sale deed, the seller name is Mr VIKEE, same name reflects in EC
Column 6 represents the buyer name, in the above sale deed, the buyer name is Mr ANAND, same name relects in below EC
Column 9 represents the registration number, the 5-digit registration number in sale deed matches to below EC.
In Karnataka, apply encumbrance certificate in sub-registrar office or apply online on Kaveri Online services
We assist in extracting encumbrance certificate with or without sale deed. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading….
- The builder is delaying in providing the OC for my apartment and also completing the amenities. What type of action can be taken on the builder to get the OC in Bangalore? Write Answer
- I see my name as owner in Bhoomi Rtc, but I also see another persons name under liabilities. What does this mean ? Does it affect my ownership on the property in any way ? Write Answer
- Land in a particular survey no. in Karnataka was converted to residential area about 35 yrs back. But RTC still remains in the name of 3 land owners of that survey number out of which 2 are already dead. What to do? How to prove that the RTC is no more valid? Write Answer
- I purchased a flat in June 2018. Builder delayed issuing Khata certificate. Whether builder has to pay property tax for 4 years or the purchaser? Write Answer
- ನಮ್ಮ ತಂದೆ ತಿರಿಹೊಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಹಾಗಾಗಿ ನಮ್ಮ ತಾಯಿ ಹೆಸರಿಗೆ ಹೇಗೇ ಮನೆ ಪತ್ರಗ್ರಾ ರಿಜಿಸ್ಟರ್ ಮಾಡ್ಬೇಕು ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.