How do I get my email and mobile updated ?
If your mobile number is registered in Aadhaar, you can update your mobile and email through online SSUP portal (https://ssup.uid..) otherwise you need to visit the nearest enrollment centre to update your mobile and email
You can update your mobile number and email account to Aadhaar card online only if you have registered your mobile number with Aadhar card.
- Visit https://ssup.uidai.go..
- Enter your Aadhar Number
- An OTP will be send to your registered mobile number. Submit the OTP
- After successful submission, you will be asked to choose the field you need to update. Select Email ID or Mobile Number or both . Click on submit button
- Enter your Email ID/Mobile Number to be updated. Click on Proceed button if you have not provided email id earlier. Else, click on Modify button, if you have provided email id/mobile number earlier.
Updation will happen in 3-4 business days.
In case, if you have not linked mobile number to Aadhaar card, please follow the below steps
- Download Aadhaar update application form at http://tesz.in/Applica..
- Tick mark the field to update.
- Fill in the required details and send the update form to required address as mentioned in the form.
As per the latest development, mobile number and email cannot be updated online.
In order to update mobile number in Aadhaar, you need to provide your Biometric Authentication. So you need to visit the nearest Aadhar Service Centre.
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. You can find nearest aadhaar service centre from here.
- Fill the Aadhaar update form to change your mobile number on Aadhar. You can also download Aadhar update form and fill it before reaching the office.
- Enter only your current mobile number in the form.You need not mention your previous mobile number. You do not have to provide any proof for updating your mobile number.
- Enrollment officer takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity
- Officer hands over the acknowledgement slip containing URN to you
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- You have to pay a fee of INR 50/- to the executive
- Your mobile number will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days
- For Update of Mobile number/Email ID, the notification will be sent on the given mobile number/email ID.