Answered on February 02,2019
You can update your name, gender, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Mobile number, fingerprints, photograph, iris scan in Aadhar. However,you can update ONLY Address online, through Self Service Update Portal.
For updating name, gender,email,mobile number, photograph, biometrics and iris, you need to visit Aadhaar Service Centre.
Answered on December 03,2019
You can update all the details provided in your Aadhaar card.
Correct Name in Aadhaar Card
Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
Update Finger Print in Aadhaar card.
Update Iris scan in Aadhaar card.
Update photo in Aadhaar card
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?