How can I prove that I have stayed at my present address for more than a year during Police Verification for passport?

Rajan Rajan
Answered on March 04,2018

You can submit the Address Proof to prove that you have stayed at your present address for more than a year.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


How to get Passport in India? - Online Application, Police Verification,Tracking & Delivery

A passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of internationa..
  Click here to get a detailed guide