Answered on November 15,2022
You have to send the self attested documents which were submitted at the time of applying for the passport at PSK to the concerned RPO by registered post along with a covering letter statimg the under which circumstances you would like to close the passpprt application. The file will be closed within two to three week o time and intimation will be sent to you regarding the same
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
How to get Passport in India? - Online Application, Police Verification,Tracking & DeliveryA passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country's government to its citizens, that certifies the identity and nationality of its holder primarily for the purpose of internationa..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- At the time of the appointment in PSK, I didn't gave my baby's full name in the given name option. I have to add his surname. Can I add his surname while in the processing time? Write Answer
- Can I use 10th mark sheet in digilocker at the passport office? Write Answer
- What to do as I have applied for my son’s passport and got police verification done but after a month after the veriifcation the status is showing application under review at rpo? What can be done next and how? Write Answer
- I have applied for renewed passport but my application rejected in counter c & told name proof missing now I have concern is my spouse name mentioned is having some mistakes So while rebooking appointment is it possible to change or Correct it ? Write Answer
- I wrote my father name incorrectly. Can I change it in PSK or how to edit it to change it from Passport seva website? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.