Answered on January 14,2018
No one, including the mobile phone companies, can store and use your biometrics for any other purpose except for verification with UIDAI. The biometrics are encrypted as soon as Aadhaar holder places his finger on fingerprint scanner and this encrypted data is sent to UIDAI for verification. Thereafter mobile companies have no access to your fingerprints.
- I have aadhaar card. But 35 days ago I give it for aadhaar update. Still, it is showing aadhaar update is in process. So I don't have an Aadhaar linked bank account. Two days ago delivery completed. Still I did not register for KCR Kit. How and When I should register for KCR Kit ? How to get KCR Kit?
- I deleted my Aadhaar card from digilocker. But now, I want to add my Aadhaar card. There is a problem in adding Aadhaar card to digilocker.What to do?
- I updated DOB in my Aadhaar. I checked the status later and saw "Your request has been rejected due to data/process error. If you do not already have an aadhaar number from any prior enrollment, please reenrol at an authorized enrollment center." After some time, I checked and see this message "No_Description". Later, I see the message "Your Aadhaar update request has been rejected due to mismatch of details in aadhaar form with DOB proof document. Please update again with correct details". And now when I check my update status I again see "No_Description. Why this is happening?
- How to get Udyog Aadhaar without Aadhaar card ?
- What is blue colored Aadhaar card and How to get it?
- How to get Aadhaar card for children ?
- I have changed my residence address in Aadhaar but it is not reflecting correctly in the Digital Aadhaar on DigiLocker. How to my latest Aadhaar data in DigiLocker?