Answered on January 14,2018
No one, including the mobile phone companies, can store and use your biometrics for any other purpose except for verification with UIDAI. The biometrics are encrypted as soon as Aadhaar holder places his finger on fingerprint scanner and this encrypted data is sent to UIDAI for verification. Thereafter mobile companies have no access to your fingerprints.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?