Answered on March 02,2018
As per the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the Plastic or PVC Aadhaar smart cards are often not usable as the QR code commonly becomes dysfunctional during printing of plastic or PVC smart card. Also, there is a risk of your Aadhar details getting shared by the vendor. So it is better not to use plastic or PVC Aadhar smart card.
Aadhaar letter or its cutaway portion or downloaded versions of Aadhaar on ordinary paper or mAadhaar are perfectly valid and the Plastic or PVC Aadhaar smart cards are not required.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it sho ..?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What ..?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?