Answered on March 03,2018
No, you cannot apply for a passport at a Passport Office. You need to visit Passport Seva Kendra to submit your passport application.
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- Can I use 10th mark sheet in digilocker at the passport office?
- Passport Seva website is not able to fetch my aadhaar from Digilocker. I am getting the error "Please upload a valid pdf file". Passport Seva was able to fetch my Class XII passing certificate from Digilocker. Only facing the issue with aadhar.What to do?
- Can I access my passport and voter ID through digilocker?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- അച്ഛന്റെയും അമ്മയുടെയും Passportലെ അഡ്രസ് വേറെ വേറെ ആണ്. മകന്റെ പാസ്പോര്ട്ട് (newborn )നു apply ചെയ്യുമ്പോൾ എന്തൊക്കെ ഡോക്യുമെന്റ് വേണം ? Parents ന്റെ പാസ്സ്പോർട്ടിലെ അഡ്രസ് വേറെ വേറെ ആണെങ്കിൽ എന്തെക്കിലും ബുദ്ധിമുട്ട് ഉണ്ടാകുമോ ?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.