Answered on March 23,2022
Sorry..No .. Need valid visa at least for 6 months.
Source: This answer is provided by Norka Helpdesk.
Update: April 2, 2022
If you settled in Kerala, then cant renew norka id card.
Source: This answer is provided by Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board.
- I am a Keralite working in kuwait since last 14 years. But all my address proofs are of Tamil Nadu. Can i join in pravasi kshemanidh? Write Answer
- Can I apply for pravasi bhadratha micro scheme as I returned from gulf on 19-4-2019? Write Answer
- I am a 58-year-old Pravasi, still working i Kuwait, can i start the pravasi Kshemanidhi now? I have Norka roots Insurance card, but not renewed since 2013. Write Answer
- ഞാൻ ഒരു പ്രവാസി യാണ് ക്ഷേമനിധിയില് അംഗവുമാണ്. എന്നൽ 3 വർഷമായി അത് മുടങ്ങി കിടക്കുന്ന. ഞാൻ അടച്ച തുക പിൻ വലിക്കാൻ പറ്റുമോ? Write Answer
- I lost my Norka ID card and i don't have any proof. How can i get a duplicate id card? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.