Answered on January 14,2018
For your own safety and the security of our country, it is legally necessary to verify identity of all mobile subscribers and link them with Aadhaar to weed out mobile numbers being operated by fraudsters, money-launderers, criminals, etc. It has been found that most criminals and terrorists get SIM cards issued in fictitious names or in someone else’s name without their knowledge and use it for committing frauds and crimes. When every mobile number gets verified with Aadhaar, the nation’s security and your safety gets boosted.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?