Answered on January 14,2018
For your own safety and the security of our country, it is legally necessary to verify identity of all mobile subscribers and link them with Aadhaar to weed out mobile numbers being operated by fraudsters, money-launderers, criminals, etc. It has been found that most criminals and terrorists get SIM cards issued in fictitious names or in someone else’s name without their knowledge and use it for committing frauds and crimes. When every mobile number gets verified with Aadhaar, the nation’s security and your safety gets boosted.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it sho ..?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What ..?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?