Answered on July 24,2019
If you want to download RTC in pdf format, you need to follow the below steps. Follow the below steps to download Bhoomi RTC in pdf format.
Visit Bhoomi Online website
Select "Services". Click on "i-RTC"
Enter First Name, Last Name
Enter Mobile Number, Email and Aadhar card number
Click on Fetch details and View RTC
After viewing your RTC, you have the option to click on Pay and Download option.
Fee for downloading RTC is INR 15.
Answered on November 11,2019
Check this video to find out details of your land in Karnataka.
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- Which SRO is BAS in bangalore.? Example: JAY is jaynagar and bommanahalli is BMH. What is BAS? Write Answer
- How to find the present use of land based on Survey number in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to check land data bank in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to calculate fair value of land in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How can I check my land value in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.