Answered on October 05,2021
Property ID is available in your property tax receipt.
For Example: My property located in Bangalore. My property comes under BBMP limit. We encircled the 10 digit property ID in below image. The property ID also called as Application number.
Despite your property located in BBMP, BDA, CMC, Panchayat limit, your property ID should be in your property tax receipt.
If you don’t have property ID, file the application at your revenue office. Your property ID should be ready within 30 working days from the day of application.
We provide assistance to obtain property ID in Bangalore. To opt for our service, please chat with us.
- How to do Khata Transfer in Bangalore ?
- What should I check before buying property in Bangalore ?
- After changing a name in the property tax record with the BBMP, how can I verify if the name is changed or not?
- What is the process for changing names on property taxes in Bangalore?
- Can I pay property tax to BBMP without getting Khata transferred from the builder?
- How to get my property khata in Karnataka from Digilocker ?
- How to get the BDA Khata transfer done in Bangalore? What is the fee for a BDA khata transfer?