Answered on March 24,2022
Yes, property can be transferred through Power of Attorney in Karnataka.
We can able to advise more details if you share the content of power of attorney.
Please click the below WhatsApp button to chat with us and understand more about the process
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- I am a citizen in Canada and want to sell our property in India. My brother, myself and my father (deceased) are co-owners of the property. Could you please suggest the process/steps and documents required to sell the property? I do not have Aadhar card. I only have a PAN card. Do I need a Vamsha Vriksha certificate and what documents can I use to apply online? Write Answer
- How to proceed with BESCOM name transfer with GPA when the owner resides abroad? Write Answer
- Are the particulars in POA same for both buying and selling a property in India by NRI? Can you give example of POA to '"BUY" a property in India? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.