Answered on December 02,2022
Yes, your understanding is correct
If the original documents are deposited in bank, just the photocopy of documents are sufficient for verification.
Upon the satisfaction of verification report, execute the sale agreement on Rs, 200 stamp paper. Seller, buyer and two witnesses should sign the sale agreement
Pay the downpayment of 20% in mode of online account transfer or cheque (avoid cash). Record these transaction details in sale agreement. Ex: incorporate cheque number
Note: Don't initiate any financial transaction unless the documents are verified
In Bangalore, we provide assistance for document verification. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +91-9742479020.
- I have lost all sets of BDA property documents. Is there any option to avail the duplicate copy of the same? Write Answer
- I have only tax paid receipt for the site purchased by my father in law in a village. How to obtain site documents and apply for a PID number? Write Answer
- How to obtain Katha for a new flat without Aadhar card ? I am a US citizen and OCI card holder. I do not have Aadhar due to the 182 day residency requirement. Write Answer
- How can I download my property document from online? What are procedures? Write Answer
- I purchased an apartment in Kadugodi. In our building there are 4 floor. Mine is ground floor. And site is in A Khata. But if i go and ask for my ground floor apartment they are telling we do B khata. How to verify it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.